Nanny | LMIA Approved
Jordan Grossman based in York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny. Jordan Grossman is a well-known person living in York, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facilities to our employees. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Nanny is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Jordan Grossman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.17 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: York, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Employer’s home, optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment and work in employer’s/client’s home
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available and travel expenses paid by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to take care of supervise and care for multi-aged group of children and also supervise and care for twins
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, organize, activities such as games and outings for children and also tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, bathe, dress and feed infants and children, prepare and serve nutritious meals, prepare infants and children for rest periods, sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants, supervise and care for children and also take children to and from school and to appointments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
416-789-3070 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!