BIG BLUE TRUCK CENTRE INC. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator. BIG BLUE TRUCK CENTRE INC. is offer the best, most trustworthy, and most reliable truck repair services in Ontario and represent considerable authority. We are very experienced in this industry and are renowned in the community. Our staffs are also very efficient and we are hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: BIG BLUE TRUCK CENTRE INC.
Position: Office administrator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 25 PRODUCTION RD, Brampton, ON, L6T 4N8
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures, Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met and also Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- The candidate should be able to Carry out administrative activities of establishment, Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services and also Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- The candidate should be able to Delegate work to office support staff and also Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) to the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!