PritPaul Sidana Professional Corporation based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office Administrator. PritPaul Sidana Professional Corporation can be termed as an industry leader in the manufacturing of private label cookies. We are known to provide our clients with the latest in cookie products, customized to meet the requirements of your target market. Our company is known to be pleased to offer delicious cookies you can feel good about eating. We deliver only the best in private label goods. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Office Administrator is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: PritPaul Sidana Professional Corporation
Position: Office Administrator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates needs an experience of 1-2 years
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Security and Safety: Bondable
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and handle large workloads
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures also delegate work to office support staff
- The candidate should be able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met also carry out administrative activities of establishment
- The candidate should be able to administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation also coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls also assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- The candidate should be able to oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!