Sugar Apple Orchards Ltd based in Kingsville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Orchard worker. Sugar Apple Orchards Ltd is an agricultural farm producing green vegetables and fruits and also is engaged in horticulture. Our produces are very hot selling product in the local market. We use least fertilizer and pesticides in our fields. We have both organic and inorganic farm section. We mainly serve wholesale market. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sugar Apple Orchards Ltd
Position: Orchard worker
No of Vacancies: 14
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kingsville, ON
Shifts: 08:00 to 17:30
Work Setting: Rural area and relocation costs not covered by employer
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, other miscellaneous crop farming and tree and orchard fruit
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Type of Crops: Apples and Cherries
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to clipping
- The candidate should be able to fruit trees training
- The candidate should be able to hoeing crops
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to shoot positioning
- The candidate should be able to suckering
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by visiting (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
832 road 2e. RR1
N9Y 2E4 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!