Alberton Pharmacy based in Alberton, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pharmacist. Alberton Pharmacy is Committed to helping Canadians at over 800+ locations throughout the country. At the core is our belief that local businesses are the foundation of a strong community. Today, this commitment is stronger than ever. We have more than 20 years of experience in this industry. When you choose us, you are supporting local businesses in your community. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Alberton Pharmacy
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $45.00 to $47.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 483 Main Street, Alberton, PE, C0B 1B0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Flexible Hours
Work setting: Community or retail pharmacy
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Certification, Certification for drug administration by injection and intranasal route, Pharmacy Examining Boards of Canada Certification and Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity and also dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers or to other health care professionals and advise them on indications, contra-indications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage
- The candidate should be able to advise customers on selection and use of non-prescription medication and also check prescriptions for proper dosage
- The candidate should be able to ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals and other drugs and pharmaceuticals, maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs and also develop information materials concerning the uses, properties and risks of particular drugs
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!