Alberta Transmission Service based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. Alberta Transmission Service is a locally owned and operated auto repairs garage that has been proudly serving Edmonton and surrounding areas since 1992. Our experts at Alberta Transmission Service work hard to take care of all driving needs in an efficient manner. We offer a complete range of auto repair services to our fleet customers in Edmonton and surrounding areas. From an engine tune-up and extensive brake work to complete troubleshooting, we cover it all. We have the experience and knowledge in handling all makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Alberta Transmission Service
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 12015 149 street NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 2J2
Shifts: Day, Evening
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, obtain and process information required to provide services
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to maintain work records and logs, receive and issue payments
- The candidates should be able to perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!