Residential property manager
Braden Equities Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Residential property manager. Braden Equities Inc. is one of Edmonton and area’s premier property management companies with over 40 years in business. Our integrity allows us to achieve profitable investment growth for each of our clients. We encourage our team members to reach for their personal best, and we will provide the environment and tools to succeed. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Braden Equities Inc
Position: Residential property manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 to $80,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 10340 – 124 Street, Edmonton, AB, T5N 1R2
Shifts: Day, Evening and On Call
Work setting: Property management companies and real estate management companies
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked, bond required, basic security clearance required and credit should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 year to less than 3 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Word, Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to Work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also for large caseload
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be dependable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should have specialization in commercial properties, strip malls, apartments, condominiums and also low-rises (less than 8 stories)
- The candidate should be able to hire and supervise rental agents and building superintendents and also hire and supervise support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties
- The candidate should be able to prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance and also ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation, monitor progress and cost of work for property owners, compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income, prepare expense and income reports and also ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and disability benefits
- The employees get paid mileage
- The employees get group insurance benefits and life insurance
- The employees get parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!