Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre based in Canmore, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre is 1 km from downtown Canmore, and 5.6 km from hike, Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. Our informal rooms with full-length windows and mountain views, have free Wi-Fi, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemakers and upgraded rooms have minifridges and microwaves. We have a bar and a steakhouse with mountain vistas and also include an indoor pool and a whirlpool, plus a fitness room and a business centre with free parking. We focus on cleaning, safety and food safety. We are most rated hotel in the area.We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of the Room attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $18.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 511 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, AB, T1W 1N7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!