Totem Resorts based in Sioux Narrows, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Totem Resorts is a family owned and operated business for over 44 years. We are grateful for the continued support of family, friends, and guests who helped shape our resorts into what it is today. We have so many return guests and staff each season who have become part of our family. Our unparalleled ambition, drive, and determination brought us to the Gold Standard of the North and that has become something you have all known and come to expect building a family legacy based on hard work and unrivalled customer service standards. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Totem Resorts
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $15.69 to 16.69 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: 120 Totem Rd, Sioux Narrows, ON, P0X 1N0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, maintain tight deadlines, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings and also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet and also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, provide basic information on facilities and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!