Pacific Liquor Merchants Corp based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales consultant – retail. Pacific Liquor Merchants Corp opened first store in the Okanagan Valley in 2003 to be close to the Okanagan wineries and to build close friendships with these and other local producers. Our distinctive bright green is representative of our support for environment friendly practices such as the use of reusable bags, meticulous recycling and energy efficient stores. We emphasize “shop local” and carry a huge selection of local, organic and biodynamic wines, beer and spirits. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pacific Liquor Merchants Corp
Position: Sales consultant – retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $45,000 to $60,000 annually for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Liquor and wine store
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Type of product: Beer and spirits and also Wines
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be adaptable, collaborative, efficient, energetic, hardworking, outgoing, proactive, an quick learner, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have positive attitude, knowledge of time management, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register and also operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise and also assist in display of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease and also maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidate should be able to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease and also prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- The employees get dental plan and also health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!