Sales representative – wholesale (non-technical)
Golden Harbor Trading Inc based in St. John’s, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales representative – wholesale (non-technical). Golden Harbor Trading Inc is one of the best international food distributor/importer for St.John’s areas, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We are experienced in this industry and are well-known to the community. Our staffs are efficient and well-trained and are the backbone of our success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Golden Harbor Trading Inc
Position: Sales representative – wholesale (non-technical)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 161C Kenmount Rd, St. John’s, NL, A1B 3P9
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Asset languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese and Korean Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates dneed experience of 5 years or more
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Presentation software and Word processing software
- The candidate should be able to sit
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also a team player
- The candidate should have experience of sales like trade shows and also construction materials, tools and equipment
- The candidate should be able to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- The candidate should be able to identify and solicit potential clients and also advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- The candidate should be able to prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts, represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries and also conduct sales transactions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!