Reibling Grass and Grounds Inc based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Snow shoveller – grounds maintenance. Reibling Grass and Grounds Inc is a small, family owned and operated business. We have been servicing Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge for over 10 years. We are experienced and well-known, a medium-sized business. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Reibling Grass and Grounds Inc
Position: Snow shoveller – grounds maintenance
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 8 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time, Seasonal employment
Location: Kitchener, ON
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, On Call, Early Morning, Morning, 06:00 to 12:00
Work setting: Various locations and landscape maintenance
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, wet or damp and noisy place
Security and safety: Driver’s validity licence should checked and driving record should checked (abstract)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots and safety vest
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, manually dexter and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have experience equipment and machinery like shovel and snowblower
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!