GND WOODCRAFT INC. based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker. GND WOODCRAFT INC. is a company with expertise in creating decorative mouldings. We specialize in Casings, Back Bands, Panel and Chair Rail, Nosing and Stool, Base Boards, Crown and Bead and many more. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Construction worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: GND WOODCRAFT INC.
Position: Construction worker
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $26.10 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kingsville, ON
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have experience of reciprocating saws, air compressors, air guns, nail guns, drills and forklift
- The candidate should have specialization on residential
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidate should be able to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- The candidate should be able to assist heavy equipment operators
- The candidate should be able to assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- The candidate should be able to clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- The candidate should be able to remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidate should be able to tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!