Store Manager – Retail
Tek Klinik is a company based in Oakville, ON. The company is inviting Store managers with an attractive salary package. The candidate should have a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible on a full-time basis and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Tek Klinik
Position: Store Manager
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $41.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Oakville, ON
Shift: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours
Education: The candidate requires a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience in the concerned field to apply for the job.
Experience: Around 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate will be handling heavy loads.
- The candidate will have to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should meet tight deadlines.
- The candidate should have attention to detail.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should have the ability to supervise 3-4 people.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should have client focus, interpersonal awareness.
- The candidate should be organized, efficient, energetic.
- The candidate should be goal-oriented, hardworking.
- The candidate should have integrity, a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be
- The candidate should have time management.
- The candidate will be required to implement price and credits policies.
- The candidate will be required to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- The candidate will be required to determine merchandise and services to be sold.
- The candidate will be required to determine staffing requirements.
- The candidate will be required to manage staff and assign duties.
- The candidate will be required to study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and the effect of competitors’ operations on sales.
- The candidate will be required to plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
- The candidate will be required to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be required to recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- The candidate will be required to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate will be required to locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
- They offer an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a full-time basis.
Tek Klinik is a reliable private sector establishment, restaurant based in Oakville, ON. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of Store Manager, they are required to do so as soon as possible.
How To Apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!