Revelstoke Mountain Resort based in Revelstoke, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Summer Seasonal-Lift Operator. Revelstoke Mountain Resort has the longest descent in North America. Our resort holds the record for the most snowfall in Canada in a single winter at 80 ft or a whopping 2,438 cm. Our slopes are blanketed in an average of 10.5 metres of powder every winter. Our customers are known to give an experience of never forgettable reviews. We are known to have three defining pillars that keep loyal snow seekers coming back year after year: Big mountain terrain, legendary powder and small-town charm.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Position: Summer Seasonal-Lift Operator
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: To be determined
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Revelstoke, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Requirements: OFA Level 1 (Recommended), WHMIS (14 days after job starts) and Speaks other foreign languages (Recommended)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to do some physical labor
- The candidate must have a passion for the outdoors.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and communicate clearly over a radio.
- The candidate should be mature, enthusiastic, and guest service oriented.
- The candidate must be able to work flexible shifts (we operate on weekends and holidays.)
- The candidate has multilingual and first aid skills as an asset.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, able to work independently.
- The candidate should be able to set up and take down lift equipment such as ramps, mazes and signs.
- The candidate should be able to assist guests with loading, unloading and general safe operation of the gondola.
- The candidate should be able to provide guests with general resort and town information, communicating with guests is a huge part of this job.
- The candidate should be able to ensure that all guests and staff accessing the gondola are in possession of a valid ticket.
- The candidate should be able to complete lift related documentation and daily safety checks.
- The candidate should be able to understand the hiking trails available well enough to provide useful, up to date information.
- The employees get flexible and competitive benefits package
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get free RMR Mountain Bike Season Pass
- The employees get unlimited free days at SilverStar Bike Park (blackout dates apply)
- The employees get staff discounts available on Food, Retail, Rentals
Since its inception in 2007, the Revelstoke Mountain Resort is a division of Canada’s largest privately held hospitality company, Northland Properties Corporation (NPC). Working for years, the company have gained a reputation for big mountain riding, legendary powder and an authentic Canadian resort town.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!