RIS EDMONTON LTD. O/A ROYAL INDIAN SUPERMARKET based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. RIS EDMONTON LTD. O/A ROYAL INDIAN SUPERMARKET is a renowned retail store of the town. We sell fresh groceries and freshly grounded Indian spices to our customers. Besides we also have a live kitchen in the premises of our shop. Our goal is to provide high quality food, various tiffin options and excellent customer service. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: RIS EDMONTON LTD. O/A ROYAL INDIAN SUPERMARKET
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 9340 34 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 5X8
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Fast food outlet or concession
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Cook Categories: Cook (general)
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- The candidate should be able to plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!