Roasters Rotisserie & Bar based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dishwasher. Roasters Rotisserie & Bar is known for its mouthwatering rotisserie chicken and warm, inviting atmosphere. Our menu revolves around its signature rotisserie chicken, which is cooked to perfection on a slow-turning spit, allowing the juices to infuse the meat, resulting in tender and flavorful chicken. Our commitment to quality and consistency has made us a favorite among locals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Roasters Rotisserie & Bar
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.25 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 931 Cremazie O. Montréal, QC H4N 3M5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- The candidates should be able to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidates should be able to place dishes in storage area, scour pots and pans
- The candidates should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidates should be able to handle and store cleaning products, receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidates should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
931 Cremazie O.
Between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!