Bethesda based in Penticton, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Support worker – social services. Bethesda offering a wide range of medical services. From state-of-the-art hospitals and specialized clinics to rehabilitation centers and long-term care facilities, we provides a continuum of care that addresses the diverse needs of patients across all stages of life. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bethesda
Position: Support worker – social services
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.05 to $28.75 hourly (to be negotiated) 16 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Casual employment Part time
Location: Penticton, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Driver’s validity licence check, Driving record check (abstract), Medical exam, Immunization records, Tuberculosis test
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be punctual, client focus, dependable, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates will get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage, vision care benefits, as per collective agreement, mileage paid, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension plan, free parking available, learning/training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, and parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, job reference number, and cover letter) through below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!