Do you have a dream of working in one of the companies which is/was enlisted in the Fortune 500 companies? Walmart was enlisted in the Fortune 500 companies as the largest revenue generator in the world! It is an American multinational company that is operating a chain of hypermarkets across the globe. It is also known to be one of the largest employers in the world.
So let us now discuss Walmart Careers.
Employer Name: Walmart Canada
No. of vacancies: 2000
Salary: $2,250.00 – $6,200.00 per month
Employment Type: Full time
Why should choose Walmart Careers?
Walmart is one of the topmost influential brands in Canada. Walmart has around 1.5 million customers visiting the online and offline stores on a daily basis. Walmart Careers encourage employees from across the globe to work together under one roof, by equipping them with all the skills required in managing the stock and also in handling millions of customers thronging the store on an everyday basis.
What are the benefits offered at Walmart Careers?
Walmart careers are generous enough in offering various benefits to its employees such as :
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance.
- Virtual Doctor Visits with no co-pay
- No-cost Counseling sessions during stressful times.
- Paid Vacation.
- 16-weeks of paid leaves for newly birth moms
- $9 Gym Membership
- 10% discount on Walmart products and few more.
Different Career options are available at Walmart Careers
Senior Product Manager:
- You will need to be an expert in both Powerpoint and Excel.
- You need to travel Internationally 10% of the time while in this post.
- You will need to be able to quickly gather quite a lot of information from all corners and be able to solve any problem existing in the system.
- You should be ready to author and deliver high impact PowerPoint representations at any point of time at any level in the organization.
Merchandising Store Associate:
- Arrange and maintain the store-front by stocking shelves
- Arrange and display the merchandise in an appealing and organized manner to help customers have a smooth shopping experience etc.
Fresh Food Store Associate:
- Their main role is to arrange and stock the fresh products neatly in the right order and keep the store presentable.
- They arrange the merchandise in such a way that helps each and every customer have an easy shopping experience without any fuss or frustration.
Online Grocery Assistant Manager:
- Ensures compliance with the company standards while handling all the merchandise
- Leads Store associates by participating in their meetings and guiding them on the directives and initiatives regarding the store management.
- Recognizes and rewards the individuals for their performances and encourages their professional growth.
- Maintains quality assurance standards of the store and many more roles.
Customer Fulfillment Associate:
- Ensures appropriate Refund policies and procedures according to company guidelines.
- Ensures that all the returned products are verified against their refund slips before being sent to the sales floor again.
- Make sure all items are scanned correctly before they are sent back to the sales floor.
Department Manager :
- Responsible for managing all the operations according to the company guidelines on the store
- Taking charge of most of the activities in the store ensuring compliance with the company standards.
How do I get a job at Walmart Canada?
In order to find a suitable job at Walmart Careers, you may visit the Canadian Job bank website.
Why do I have to apply through the Canadian Job Bank?
The Canadian Job Bank website has a huge network of Canadian employers looking for suitable job seekers who can appropriately fit into their company roles. So the Canadian Job Bank website helps you connect with the genuine employer who best suits your profile which is easier compared to you finding a job on your own.
The Canadian Job Bank encourages organizations with a common goal of making job search and recruitment easier. Our website also encourages other job boards to share their latest job market updates with us thereby making it easier for job seekers to find a suitable job for themselves at the earliest.
Latest available positions in Walmart Jobs
How much does Walmart pay per hour in Canada?
We have listed the Average salary per hour in Walmart Careers Canada for a few of the roles below:
- Customer Service Manager: $16
- Fulfillment Associate: $15
- Sales Associate: $16
- Retail Sales Associate: $14
- Warehouse Associate: $14
- Cashier: $15
- Deli Associate: $15
- Line Cook: $13
Does Walmart pay weekly or biweekly?
Walmart Careers pays its employees biweekly as it has a huge employee population. The management just ensures that all the employees are paid correctly on time. That is the reason the company management has decided to pay its employees biweekly.
Does Walmart sponsor work visas in Canada?
Yes, Walmart Careers Canada does sponsor work visas and also helps provide permanent residence in Canada only for certain specialized positions in the company.
Does Walmart Canada hire Foreign workers?
Yes, Walmart Careers can hire foreign workers for both temporary and permanent positions provided it has filed labour certificates from the Department of Labor(DOL) stating that it is paying enough wages appropriately for the position.
On the other hand, Foreign workers who are applying for the positions will also need certain work permits approved from the Canadian Government approved to be eligible to work with a Canadian employer.
As we all know, due to COVID, there has been a slowdown in the economic growth in many countries across the world. Canada is also one of those countries which were affected by the COVID situation on its economic growth.
Hence, after COVID, the Canadian Government has relaxed certain norms and is encouraging more foreign workers to work in the country by helping them with the required work permits at the earliest so that the growth of the economy can be stabilized.
Walmart is an American Multinational company as we are all aware. It has been offering valuable services to the market since January 1994. The company has seen consistent growth for many years ever since it was founded in 1994 and thus it was also enlisted in Fortune global 500 companies in 2020. If a company is able to grow well and achieve its goals, it means that the company is equipping all its employees with the right skills and encouraging them to grow in their fields.
Hence, Walmart Careers forms one of the best career options in Canada for your growth. So, start applying now!
walmart jobs, walmart canada jobs, walmart jobs near me, walmart jobs brampton, walmart ca job, walmart jobs calgary, walmart part time jobs, walmart jobs edmonton, walmart jobs canada, jobs at walmart, jobs in walmart, how to apply for walmart jobs, walmart warehouse jobs, walmart jobs apply online, jobs in walmart canada, www walmart jobs