Hylong Services Inc based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Person. Hylong Services Inc has been known to provide one of the best recruitment solutions. Our company is known to make an effort to meet the evolving challenges of the workforce of this area, with staffing solutions tailored to our customers’ precise business needs. We work with targeting the Chinese community. Our company has helped thousands of newcomers find jobs and get a head start on their new life in Canada. Our employees are well educated and have vast experiences in different areas of the manufacturing industry. In all, we work with a goal to help them to get jobs and to adapt to the new environment.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day and Morning shifts.
Employer’s Name: Hylong Services Inc
Position: Warehouse Person
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
Job ID: 22052604
Shifts: Day, Morning
Work Setting: Warehouse
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Own vehicle, Valid driver’s licence, Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have adaptability skills
- The candidate should be energetic
- The candidate should be hardworking
- The candidate should be a quick learner
- The candidate should be able to pick orders and stock
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidate should be able to make labels and attach to goods
- The candidate should be able to pack and unpack goods
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to sort, crate and stack goods
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves
Founded in 2015, Hylong Services Inc has become one of the leading providers of recruitment solutions through the years the company has been in business. The company is known to help people find the best people to suit their company and to manage their workforce according to their requirements and budget.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or making a call (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
416-497-7716 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!