Dale’s Snacks Vending based in Melfort, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling. Dale’s Snacks Vending is a store which provides delicious and fresh snacks and other products. Our trained and hard working staff work continuously to satisfy the customers through products and services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Dale’s Snacks Vending
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Melfort, SK
Shifts: Day, Morning, 08:00 to 17:00
Transportation information: Own transportation, Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Warehouse
Supervision: Shippers and receivers
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves, Cellular phone
Credentials: Forklift Operator Certification, First Aid Certificate, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety: Bondable, Criminal record check, Driver’s validity licence check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads and large workload
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be adaptable, analytical, collaborative, creative
- The candidates should be efficient, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, integrated, outgoing, and should have positive attitude, and time management skills
- The candidates should be proactive, quick learner, and dependable
- The candidates should be flexible, reliable, organized
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to build pallets, load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- The candidates should be able to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products, ship orders, pick orders and stock, make labels and attach to goods
- The candidates should be able to pack and unpack goods, sort, crate and stack goods, organize and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to operate computerized inventory control systems, resolve work related problems
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments, clean work area, plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- The candidates will get learning/training paid by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!