TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC. based in Concord, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrical products labourer. TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC. is a licensed aircraft organization for aerospace and defense industries. Since our inception in 1999, exceptional quality combined with customer satisfaction and competitive pricing remain the focus of our vision. We take pride in our reputation and recognize that this is built on the commitment and skills of our staff. The success of the business and the wellbeing of our staff depend largely on co-operation, trust and respect between all levels of staff. The candidate has to work with some duties as an electrical motor coil winder-repairer. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC.
Position: Electrical products labourer
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 42.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Concord, ON
Work setting: Electrical products manufacturing company
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits and life insurance
- The employees get free parking availability and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or through online (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!