Neustar Manufacturing based in Winnipeg is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder Fitter. Neustar Manufacturing is a CWB Certified welding and fabrication shop of dump bodies and trailers. Our provided products include Neustar’s in house manufactured and branded “HARDOX in MY BODY” certified steel dump bodies, landscaper, municipal bodies, flat decks, end dump trailers for the construction industry, and Neustar Grain Dump Bodies for the agricultural industry. Currently, we are looking for a full-time experienced welder to join our growing team. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Neustar Manufacturing
Position: Welder Fitter
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1470 Willson Place, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 3N9, Canada
Shifts: Scheduled Hours, Occasional Overtime
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in Fitting and Welding
- The candidate should have professional knowledge of TIG & MIG welding, basic metal shop practices.
- The candidate should have an excellent communications skills and ability to express ideas and issues clearly to management and coworkers
- The candidate should have the ability to read technical drawings
- The candidate should be able to maintain high-quality standards
- The candidate should have the ability to adapt to changes in workflow
- The candidate should be responsible for welding MIG, TIG, carbon steel, stainless and aluminum structures.
- The candidate should be able to ensure health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and always acting in a safe manner
- The candidate should be able to perform duties including assemble and weld tanks, structural and misc.
- The candidate should be able to work independently and within a team
- The employees get to work in a stable company
- The employees get to work with a great team of people with opportunity for growth
- The employees gets value for inputs and offer paid benefits
- The employees get to join an energetic and driven candidates to join the team
- The employees get competitive compensation package with opportunities to advance
- The employees get robust and fully paid Group Benefits package
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by online (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!