Pamam Dairy farms Ltd based in River Hills, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, farm. Pamam Dairy farms Ltd is one of the best dairy farms of the town, providing fresh and organic produces to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. Our staffs are very efficient and well-trained and with their help we run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pamam Dairy farms Ltd
Position: Worker, farm
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes, involves supporting green economy sectors and requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge)
Location: River Hills, MB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation is available, rural area, willing to relocate and relocation costs not covered by employer
Work site environment: Candidates should work in hay farming, other grain farming, outdoors, noisy, odours, dusty and hot place
Security and safety: Driving record should checked (abstract)
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required, Own vehicle required, valid driver’s licence required and drive manual transmission vehicle
Program title: Jobs for Ukraine
Program description: This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, able to distinguish between colours, walk and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have specialization on cattle breeding
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Forage equipment, Haying equipment, Loader, Manure spreader, Tillage equipment and also Tractor
- The candidate should have experience of automated systems like Bulk grain or feed handling – automated, Milking system (automated), Manure handling and storage and also Storage and silage system
- The candidate should be able for calving, cattle training, handling animals and also monitoring animal health
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals and also operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The employees get other long term benefits
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer and on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, References attesting experience, and Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!