2767119 Ontario Inc based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human Resources Officer. 2767119 Ontario Inc is known to accelerate the career path of the employees. We are known to fulfill job requirements of the clients, whether it is long-term or short-term. Our company is known to give an enjoyable, human and mutually beneficial experience. Our company allows you to discover and come back frequently, to discover new opportunities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 2767119 Ontario Inc
Position: Human Resources Officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
- The candidate should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements and also prepare and post notices and advertisements
- The candidate should be able to collect and screen applicants and also advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- The candidate should be able to review candidate inventories and also contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- The candidate should be able to recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions and also notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- The candidate should be able to advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures and also organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- The candidate should be able to negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and coordinate termination of employment process and also determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- The candidate should be able to provide information or services such as employee assistance, counseling and recognition programs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!