Accounts payable clerk
Microhard Systems Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Accounts payable clerk. Microhard Systems Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of long range robust wireless data equipment. Our continuous innovation and unparalleled product performance has earned us a trusted name in the wireless industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Microhard Systems Inc.
Position: Accounts payable clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 to $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Work Setting: Private sector, Urban area
Security and safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Computer and technology knowledge: Sage Accounting Software, Word processing software, Accounting software, ACCPAC, Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS Word, Internet, MS Windows, Computerized bookkeeping system
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and Work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should have ability to multitask and have excellent oral communication skill.
- The candidate should be accurate, reliable, organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate will be required to post journal entries.
- The candidate should be able to manage accounts payable and also calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- The candidate should be able to store, update and retrieve financial data and also Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and record systems.
- The candidate should be able to Perform basic bookkeeping tasks and also inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents.
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan.
- The employees get long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance.
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking availibility.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, and the Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!