Hare Motors Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. At Hare Motors Ltd. we have been family owned and operated ever since the beginning. Based in Surrey, Hare Motors Ltd. has continued to expand as it now serves all of the greater Vancouver area with pre-owned automobiles of all makes and models and a wide-range of prices. We are a used car dealer and service provider for Mercedes, Audi, BMW and Volkswagen serving the area of Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, and Halifax. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Hare Motors Ltd.
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 12375 King George Blvd Surrey, BC V3V 3K2
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be organised and have excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills.
- The candidate should arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. and also record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments and answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, electronic enquiries, also open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- The candidate should compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
- The candidate should greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!