RJS Building Maintenance Ltd./ RJS Carpet Cleaning based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. RJS Building Maintenance Ltd./ RJS Carpet Cleaning is known to specialize in the design and manufacturing of textile floor coverings. We are known to be a part of the local heritage and history of Beauce. We are known to work for years with adapting changes. We are known to develop an expertise in the design of polypropylene and nylon carpets. With this, we also directly develop our own polypropylene yarns through our extrusion department. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Administrative Assistant is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: RJS Building Maintenance Ltd./ RJS Carpet Cleaning
Position: Administrative Assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kamloops, BC
Shifts: Day, Morning
Work Setting: Private sector, Urban area
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Supervision: 11-15 people
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Word
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met also carry out administrative activities of establishment
- The candidate should be able to coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services also assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- The candidate should be able to oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!