Core Connections Physiotherapy based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Secretary-receptionist, medical office. At Core Connections Physiotherapy, we aspire to be the best in orthopedic manual therapy, pelvic health, pre and postnatal physiotherapy, and physiotherapy for those over the age of 60. We are a committed group of skilled physiotherapists that are committed to assisting you in reaching your goals and empowering you to stay healthy, active, and pain-free. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on are not to be determined.
Employer Name: Core Connections Physiotherapy
Position: Secretary-receptionist, medical office
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job ID: 22061613
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language.
Education: Candidates must have standard education qualifications such as a College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Language Pairs: English/French
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Electronic medical records
Work Setting: Private sector, Health care institution, facility, or clinic
Workplace information: Virtual job
Not to be determined
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have reliability
- The candidate should have organized
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to obtain and process the information required to provide services
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
The employees get to work in a natural environment
The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
At Core Connections Physiotherapy, we try to be the best at orthopedic manual therapy, pelvic health, prenatal and postnatal physiotherapy, and physiotherapy for adults over 60. We are a team of dedicated, experienced physiotherapists who want to help you reach your goals and give you the tools to stay healthy, active, and pain-free. In 2011, the Core Connections Physiotherapy Clinic opened. We keep getting bigger and better to meet our clients’ needs.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or by online(along with your resume, Cover letter, Copy of portfolio or relevant work example, Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed and also be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application:
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!