Rollz Ice Cream based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Rollz Ice Cream is a unique ice cream shop which offers delicious and innovative ice cream treats. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and creating a welcoming atmosphere for all. We prioritize the needs of our customers and work closely with them to ensure that their specific requirements are met. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Rollz Ice Cream
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Security and safety: Bondable
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, flexible, judgmental, and should be a multi tasker
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to supervise other workers, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, compile data, statistics and other information
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies and maintain inventory, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- The candidates should be able to oversee development of communication strategies, establish and implement policies and procedures
- The candidates should be able to assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs, oversee payroll administration
- The candidates should be able to liaise with management, union officials and HR consultants
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!