A L Hauling Systems Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. A L Hauling Systems Ltd is one of the best trucking companies of the town, serving up customers with fast delivery at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: A L Hauling Systems Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Google Docs, Electronic scheduler, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. and also Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems and also Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries and also Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The employees get health care plan
- The employees get free parking availability, learning or training paid by employer and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or fax (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!