COUNTRY HILLS MECHANIC SHOP based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. COUNTRY HILLS MECHANIC SHOP is Calgary’s most trusted and best auto repair mechanic shop. Our aim is to provide high standard facilities in order to exceed customer’s expectations and provide the finest experience in car repair. For over 10 years, we have built a reputation of excellence and dependability when it comes to car services. Our fully trained mechanics have experience with all types of vehicles and will only recommend products and services that will keep your car in peak performance condition. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: COUNTRY HILLS MECHANIC SHOP
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $ 29.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, work in an organized way and also able to multitask
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy
- The candidate should be able to arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. and also record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines, schedule and confirm appointments, order office supplies and maintain inventory, arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservation and also type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, answer electronic enquiries and also greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!