Amusement Park Attendant
Astro Zodiac Enterprises Limited based Kinghorn, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Amusement Park Attendant. Astro Zodiac Enterprises Limited is known to specialize in fun. We are a family owned company well known in Ontario for providing safe and professional services for our clients. We work with corporate or community events in Toronto as a huge success with family-friendly rides and amusements. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning shifts. The post of Amusement Park Attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Astro Zodiac Enterprises Limited
Position: Amusement Park Attendant
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 16130 Weston Road, Kettleby ON, Kinghorn, ON, L7B 0E7
Job ID: 22052102
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning, 09:00 to 17:00
Work Setting: Amusement park
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Noisy
Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses paid by employer, Transportation supplied to and from work
Work Location Information: Staff accommodation available, Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to collect tickets and fees, and rent or sell sports and accessory equipment
- The candidate should be able to clean and maintain recreational facilities and ground
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to set up rides and amusements
- The candidate should be able to secure and release safety belts and bars
- The candidate should be able to perform maintenance on rides and equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate rides and amusements
- The candidate should be able to operate game booth
- The candidate should be able to assist patrons on and off rides
- The candidate should be able to drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan and Dental plan
- The employees get various long-term benefits
- The employees get transportation facilities provided by the employer
Working for years, today Astro Zodiac Enterprises Limited rents bouncy castles, inflatables, carnival games, midway rides, zip lines, rock walls and more in the Greater Toronto Area. The company works with a website where its customers can check and book the services required.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
16130 Weston Road
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!