CMD Holding Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Auto Body Technician. CMD Holding Inc. can be termed as North America’s largest Multi-Shop Operator Network of independently owned collision repair facilities. Our stores take pride in offering a premier auto body repair experience, including collision repair, paintless dent removal, and hail damage repair. With 24/7 accident assistance, we are known to guide you through the repair process from start to finish. We deliver national scale, consistently high-quality vehicle repairs, repeatable outcomes and the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings. Our company has a long and established history in the Canadian repair industry, tracing back over two decades. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: CMD Holding Inc.
Position: Auto Body Technician
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent and relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to clean and maintain work space also replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- The candidate should be able to file, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired also hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
- The candidate should be able to remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place also repair or replace interior components
- The candidate should be able to repair or replace damaged windows, windshields and sunroofs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4610 – 112 Ave SE
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!