Lima’s Gardens and Construction Inc. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician. Lima’s Gardens and Construction Inc. is a well-known Canadian company providing construction, landscaping and snow removal services to Greater Toronto. Our company is a fully bonded and insured company. We are known for our team that consists of trained, qualified and licensed professionals whom we can rely upon 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our people are known as the lay of lands. We are known to work with continuing strive towards excellence through customer satisfaction by providing solutions and services that a person can count on. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day shifts. The post of Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician is LMIA approved.
Employer Name: Lima’s Gardens and Construction Inc.
Position: Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $32.00 to $34.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 116 TORYORK DRIVE, North York, ON, M9L 1X6
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 5 years or more
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- The candidate should be able to clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- The candidate should be able to diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- The candidate should be able to test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves, sick leaves and casual leaves
For over 25 years, Lima’s Gardens and Construction Inc. is known to provide the best construction services. The company is a proud member of Landscape Ontario. The company is known to work with pride itself in meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of its customers, whether those customers are the cities, property management companies or the private sector commercial and industrial property owners.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!