American Express GBT is the world’s leading business partner for managed travel. The company helps other companies and employees prosper by making sure travellers are present where and when it matters. American Express GBT keeps global business moving with powerful backing. American Express GBT based in Moncton, AB is looking for candidates for the position of Call Centre Agent-Customer Service. American Express GBT is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies are virtual based jobs with reference to that of permanent employment with various shifts.
Employer Name: American Express GBT (American Express Global Business Travel )
Position: Call Centre Agent-Customer Service
No of Vacancies: 50
Salary: $17.50 to $19.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Remote-Job
Location: Moncton, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Tourism
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Languages: English or French
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: No experience is required
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
To be determined
- The employees get health benefits such as Disability benefits, Dental plans, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage.
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP), Long-term care insurance, Maternity and parental benefits and Tax-free savings account (TFSA).
- The employees get financial benefits such as salary and bonus.
- The employees get other benefits such as paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
Today, American Express GBT has helped 16,000 travel professionals in more than 140 countries. Companies of all sizes, and in all places, rely on American Express to provide travel management services, organize meetings and events, and deliver business travel consulting.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by using online link through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!