Derewlany Mini Carrots Ltd. based in Thorndale, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Case Packer. Derewlany Mini Carrots Ltd. is a well-known name when it comes to carrot farming. We are known for organic farming using advanced farming techniques. We are known to produce and supply Carrots all over Canada. In all we are known to serve best quality food items without any preservatives.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Shift and Overtime shifts.
Employer Name: Derewlany Mini Carrots Ltd.
Position: Case Packer
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5278 Dundas St. E. suite RR#2, Thorndale, ON, N0M 2P0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Cold/refrigerated
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Work Location Information: Relocation costs not covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, although training will be provided to the candidates
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or making a call (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
519-268-7740 Between 07:00 AM and 04:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!