MARY BROWNS based in Springdale, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. MARY BROWNS is a fast food restaurant with approximately 200 locations across Canada. The chain specializes in fried chicken or fried plant-based chicken dinners. We provide the products that can only come from premium ingredients and careful, attentive preparation. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MARY BROWNS
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.70 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 194 Main St., Springdale, NL A0J 1T0
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be client focus, reliable, have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- The candidates should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidates should be able to package take-out food, portion and wrap foods
- The candidates should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidates should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!