LJB Maintenance Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clean-up Crew Worker. LJB Maintenance Ltd. is known to offer services including kitchen’s, window’s, carpentry, tiling and plastering. Our company is known to offer quality maintenance services all over Canada. In all, we are known to offer great maintenance services at affordable prices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: LJB Maintenance Ltd.
Position: Clean-Up Crew Worker
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be client focused and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work with an initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on, be a team player and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information on facilities, pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls, ceilings, clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or making a phone call (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
778-836-6049 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!