VR1 LOGISTICS INC. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver. VR1 LOGISTICS INC. provides efficient and reliable transportation and supply chain solutions. With a focus on delivering exceptional service and exceeding customer expectations, we become a trusted partner for businesses of all sizes. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: VR1 LOGISTICS INC.
Position: Delivery driver
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $27.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials: Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in outdoors
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- The candidates should be able to professionalism in customer service, load and unload goods
- The candidates should be able to use maps and other trip planning aids
- The candidates should be able to record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- The candidates should be able to pay and receive payments for goods, perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- The candidates should be able to accept payment or invoices for items delivered, follow directions and read map
- The candidates should be able to deliver and pick up messages, parcels, and other items by hand
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!