Clerk, Meat Counter
Stongs Market Limited Partnership based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clerk, Meat Counter. Stongs Market Limited Partnership is a well-known grocery store. We work by knowing the industry. Our company is known to be innovative with our brick and mortar store and through Internet presence with stongs.com serving the needs of our virtual customers throughout the lower mainland. Our stores and staff members know the customers. We are committed to helping the community in which we operate. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Stongs Market Limited Partnership
Position: Clerk, Meat Counter
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.05 to $21.25 per hour for 10 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Supermarket/grocery store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have adaptability and hardworking skills
- The candidate should be outgoing and be a quick learner
- The candidate should have time management skills and be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise
- The candidate should be able to assist in display of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidate should be able to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidate should be able to prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as casual leaves and sick leaves
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer through online or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4221 Dunbar Street
V6S 2G1 Between 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!