Shari Daffurn Enterprises based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. Shari Daffurn Enterprises is one of the best commercial cleaning and janitorial services companies of the town, providing best quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Shari Daffurn Enterprises
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 25 hours per 25 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time, Permanent employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes)
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Cleaning service company
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked, driver’s validity licence should checked and bond required
Transportation/travel information: Own vehicle required and valid driver’s licence required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances and also pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The employees get paid mileage
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!