Clerk, retail sales
Legal Supermart based in Legal, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clerk, retail sales. Legal Supermart offers a wide range of legal services, including corporate law, contract law, intellectual property, family law, and more. Our network of lawyers and legal professionals are carefully vetted and selected based on their expertise, experience, and track record, ensuring that our clients receive high-quality legal services. Our transparent pricing and innovative technology enable clients to access legal services at a fraction of the cost of traditional law firms, without compromising on quality or expertise. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Legal Supermart
Position: Clerk, retail sales
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.20 hourly 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Legal, AB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, proactive and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to operate cash register, operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidates should be able to assist in display of merchandise, estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- The candidates should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease and maintain sales records for inventory control
- The candidates should be able to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease, prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment, sell merchandise and order merchandise
- The candidates should be able to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, organize and maintain inventory
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
4743 -50 Avenue
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!