Construction worker | LMIA Approved
Grewal Construction Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker. Grewal Construction Inc. is one of the best construction companies of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. Our staffs are efficient and well-trained and they are the back bone of our success. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Construction worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Grewal Construction Inc.
Position: Construction worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $29.50 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Calgary, AB
Work setting: Various locations
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and also manually dexter
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to assist heavy equipment operators, assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction, assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites, assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs and also assist in demolishing buildings
- The candidate should be able to clean and pile salvaged materials, clean up chemical spills and other contaminants and also remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials, mix, pour and spread materials, pave and rake asphalt, tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction and also read and interpret blueprints
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!