2371903 Ontario Corp based in Sudbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner. 2371903 Ontario Corp is one of the cleaning and janitorial service company of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 2371903 Ontario Corp
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 11 to 14 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time, Term or contract employment
Location: Sudbury, ON
Work setting: Cleaning service company and commercial building
Security and safety: Bond required, criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture and also vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators and also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!