Cook | LMIA Approved
Real Food for Real Kids based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook. Real Food for Real Kids is a leading healthy catering company for child care centres, schools and camps. We proudly serves nutritious meals and snacks to over 30,000 children throughout the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area every day. Our mission is to enable and inspire a lifetime of healthy eating. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Cook is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Real Food for Real Kids
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 115 Saulter Street South, Toronto, ON, M4M 3K8
Shifts: Shift and Flexible Hours
Work setting: Catering firm
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, handle heavy loads and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas, train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, supervise kitchen staff, clean kitchen and work areas and helpers and also manage kitchen operations
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef and also prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment and also maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!