Customer service representative supervisor
SYSTEM 55 TRANSPORT INC based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service representative supervisor. SYSTEM 55 TRANSPORT INC is a company that operates in the Transportation/Trucking/Railroad industry. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SYSTEM 55 TRANSPORT INC
Position: Customer service representative supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.50 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Oakville, ON
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Supervision: 5-10 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: The candidates should have the experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to to work in fast-paced environment and in under pressure.
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to every detail and follow tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be to manage large workload and be ready for overtime.
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, trustable and have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, and excellent written communication.
- The candidate should be initiative, judgement, organized, reliable, team player, and have good interpersonal awareness.
- The candidate should be able to conduct performance reviews and perform same duties as workers supervised.
- The candidate should be able to recruit and hire staff, Co-ordinate, assign and review work, ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work, establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- The candidate should be able to examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine deposits and withdrawals, identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- The candidate should be able to requisite materials and supplies, and resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!