Loleaf Farm based in North River, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy herdsperson. Loleaf Farm is one of the best dairy farms of the town, providing fresh and good quality products to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to provide our business smoothly. Candidates have to work with some duties as a worker, farm. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Loleaf Farm
Position: Dairy herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.68 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: North River, NS
Work setting: Rural area
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dusty, hot, noisy, odours, outdoors and dairy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Milking system (automated)
- The candidate should have specialization on Dairy cattle
- The candidate should be able for handling animals, monitoring animal health and also formulate feeding program
- The candidate should be able to carry out a pasture or pen breeding programs, recognize and treat certain livestock health problems and also supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs
- The candidate should be able to maintain livestock performance records, maintain work records and logs and also perform general farm duties
- The employees get disability benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!