Karma Farms Inc. based in Albany, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Dairy Herdsperson. Karma Farms Inc. is known to be committed to providing ethically raised meat, raised as naturally as possible. We know how to take care of our animals without any medication. We are known to give vitamins to our birds when they are day olds and that is typically all that we do. All of our animals are known to be given good shelter. Our company is known to not be a part of common activities like clipping pigs teeth or docking their tails and we have the males castrated by a vet with local anesthesia so they don’t feel it as much as possible. Our company is also known for waste management. In all, we are known for great and fresh farm products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Karma Farms Inc.
Position: Dairy Herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.56 per hour for 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Albany, PE
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Noisy, Odours, Dusty, Hot
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 3-5 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience:
Milking system (automated)
Area of Specialization: Dairy cattle
Type of Farm Operations: Dairy
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to formulate feeding program
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to carry out a pasture or pen breeding programs
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to maintain livestock performance records
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to handling animals
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get health benefits such as disability benefits
Having over 10 years of experience, Karma Farms Inc. was developed by Farmer Andrew who has experience in Motorcycle Mechanic and loves working on all sorts of engines. The owner is known to have a background of a web developer and also has a tech background.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!