Liquor store supervisor | LMIA Approved
EVEREST LIQUOR DISCOUNTER DUNMORE ROAD LTD. based in Medicine Hat, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Liquor store supervisor. EVEREST LIQUOR DISCOUNTER DUNMORE ROAD LTD. is one of the best liquor stores of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We are experienced and well-known to the community. Our staffs are well-trained and efficient and are the backbone of our success. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Liquor store supervisor is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: EVEREST LIQUOR DISCOUNTER DUNMORE ROAD LTD.
Position: Liquor store supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Medicine Hat, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, walk and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have an accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to assign sales workers to duties, hire and train or arrange for training of staff and also supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- The candidate should be able to order merchandise, authorize return of merchandise, sell merchandise and also prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to authorize payments by cheque, establish work schedules, organize and maintain inventory and also resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!